Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Caving in...


I'm so NOT a blogger. Bloggers write really well, and well...I'm not that interesting.  So...anyways, as if facebooking and myspacing wasn't enough, other mom's keep asking me if I'm going to start a blog now that I have Tyler, but these mom's are mainly stay-at-home moms, who probably don't have a lot of time on their hands, but still manage to blog.  I decided that I was not going to become a blogger, just because I'd rather be surfing the internet then blogging, but Ron kept bugging me to start one so he can show pictures of Tyler to others.  So here I am, caving into peer pressure of blogging.  boo... I wonder if I can keep this blog a secret?

This is tyler 5 days after he was born.  Jean Kim took his baby photo's and did such a great job!!!




1 comment:

  1. nope. you sure can't keep it a secret. and i'm very very GLAD you're blogging!!! :) and you are not a bad writer - silly girl. keep writing!!!!

    ReplyDelete