Wednesday, February 25, 2009

repeats...

Since I've already posted these pictures on facebook, most of you will have already seen these, so I'm apologizing ahead of time.  We decided not to really celebrate Tyler's 100 days (gasp!!) because, well, just because.  But his auntie and uncle decided that he needed to have a little celebration, so he got a cake and a cool lion stuffed animal who has his same hairstyle. =) His 100 days fell close after Valentine's Day, so I bought him the Bumbo chair as his gift from me. Since he loves to be upright like a big boy, I thought he'd appreciate this gift, but it seems to me that he hasn't found it all that interesting yet. 











4 comments:

  1. hey! welcome you two to blog world! it's not so bad...=) good to see your family is doing well! keep updating!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude, he's got some rockin' hair!

    ReplyDelete