Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Another Im Trait?

I am totally rolling my eyes as I see this picture! Teeheehee! Ron really has this extremely annoying reflex of blinking his eyes in every picture. Imagine the days when digital camera's were not really popular! I'd develop the roll to find him blinking in at least half the photos!  I told him the curse of his blinking eyes would ruin all of our wedding pictures! So anyways, I was trying to take some pictures of Tyler and Ron together, and I took at least 6 pictures, and in most of them, if it wasn't Ron blinking, it was Tyler.  And well, this picture explains it all.  I couldn't help but chuckle when I took this picture.  Now I think some Im genes are finally showing up.  I wondered where they had all been hiding when Tyler was born.  ;)

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, that is so funny. this is such a great capture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah, that's such a cute picture!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmmm...that gene got passed on to jonah as well. sigh.

    ReplyDelete