Friday, April 17, 2009

Tyler.....again...

I almost forgot why I started this blog in the first place.  I'm supposed to put pictures of Tyler up for Ron.  Oops.  So anyways, here are some recent photo's of Tyler.  Lately, he hasn't been giving me that toothless grin, instead, he does this now.  But I still think he's adorable. =)


Then here's this expression....which I think I kind of do occasionally.  So I personally like this photo! 


So Tyler is always "awwwwww"-ed over due to his fabulous hairstyle.  Lately, his sides have been tame, and his hair on top is just...well, kind of does it's own thing.  Everyone loves to ask if I style it this way, but I'm proud to say that this is all au-natural, baby. 



2 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't wait to see him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these new photos of Tyler:)

    ReplyDelete